Tried & True Vendors
http://peopletrans.com.au/bioddf/vuowe/5288 Cindy maintains amicable professional relationships with countless South Florida wedding venues and vendors. Not only is Cindy an avid networker, she is a well-respected leader in the event industry and has forged lasting friendships with many of her colleagues. Cindy serves as Membership Chair on the board of National Association for Catering and Events and is a proud member of National Association of Wedding Professionals.
http://www.bgroads.com/?prosturadlo1=opzioni-digitali-una-truffa&e2d=e5 Jaye Minton-Goldberg is a highly regarded Health & Beauty Consultant. A veteran of studio and televsion work on local and regional levels, Jaye and her seasoned team of beauty experts will make you and your bridal party flawless!
go here Using the romantic sounds of the violin, guitar, mandolin and ukulele, coupled with the highest level of professional service, musical chamelon, Ed Horowitz, will provide the perfect musical setting for your special day!
http://fgsk.de/?kraevid=options-handel&d4f=f2 Let’s Party is an all-inclusive, award-winning DJ and Entertainment company. Owned and operated by maestro Bud (DJ Buddy) Fleisher, Let’s Party has brought smiles to thousands of clients for over 25 years. “Just Show Up & Have Fun!”
Applying for a Marriage License
http://free3dmaxmodels.com/ÃÆÃÂ±ÃÂ§Ãâ ÃÅ ÃÂ´-ÃÆÃâÃÂ§ÃÂ³ÃÅ ÃÆ-ÃÂÃÅ -ÃÂºÃÂ§ÃÅ ÃÂ©-ÃÂ§ÃâÃÂ±ÃËÃÂ¹ÃÂ©/ Helpful Tips on Where to Go and How to Apply for a Marriage License.
- Find the phone number for your county courthouse and call to inquire about getting a marriage license. The secretary will tell you which room to go to and what the operating hours are.
- Take your fiancé with you to apply for your Florida marriage license. Both parties must be present to sign the application. If either of you have been married before, a death certificate or divorce decree is required to show proof of your marital status at the time of application.
- Show your identification. You must have a valid picture identification with you to prove your age. This could be a state-issued ID card, driver’s license, passport or military ID. The parties must be at least 18 years of age to get married without parental consent; Florida allows 16- and 17-year olds to get married if they have their parents’ consent or if there is a child involved.
- Provide proof of your social security number. Depending on the county, you will need to have either your birth certificate or social security card.
- Pay the fee for your marriage license. The cost is a set amount ($93.50) but you can get a discount if you can show proof that you have taken a pre-marital counseling class.
- Obtain your Florida marriage license and adhere to the time restrictions. You may not get married within 3 days of the issue date (unless you have taken a pre-marital counseling course) but you must use it within 60 days. If you don’t, you will have to reapply. The waiting period does not apply to people who are not Florida residents.
Other things to consider:
- Florida does not require a blood test.
- You may use your Florida marriage license in any Florida county. You do not have to get married in the county of issuance, but you do need to get married within the state.
- In some counties, the marriage license may be valid for up to 90 days. Contact your county or visit the county website for complete information.
- In Florida, relatives may not marry each other. This includes all people within a direct lineage (for example, fathers and daughters), sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, nieces or nephews.
Contact County Clerk & Courthouse
Broward County – http://www.tentaclefilms.com/?yutie=come-non-fare-soldi-con-le-opzioni-digitali&9b2=8c (954) 831-6565
Palm Beach County – https://www.mccarthyarchitecture.com/indigose/12169 (561) 355-2996
Miami-Dade County – (305) 275-1155
Click below for addresses and more information.